Buttonwillow Autox event Oct 30-31!! (So Cal)

Just wanted to give some of you a heads up on a Cal Club event being held
at Buttonwillow Raceway Park (3 hours north of LA). This is much like the
Devore event in that its much faster than a normal autox. This will be a
2 day event which means there's a great opportunity to have some fun
friday and saturday nights. (No idea what there is to do at Buttonwillow,
near Bakersfield, but im sure we can do something and not get arrested!)

I plan on trailering my roc up there friday afternoon and staying 2
nights returning sunday afternoon. Anybody who wants to go let me know
and we can at least get rooms in the same hotel.

I do know for sure that DSP runs 5th, works 4th on both days so at least
for those of us we can sleep in a little both days. :)

*NOTE*
Just got some new info for those of us who plan on attending the Oct 23rd
event in San Diego. They just moved us from the SouthEast lot to the WEST
LOT! So expect to have some fast fun on SATURDAY! Be there!!!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi DSP 30/37
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and