RE: Toyo Proxes T1+ versus the new T1-S

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Well, no one from the list and only one guy from newsgroup (r.a.m.v.w)
replied to my question, so I found an e-mail address and asked the
manufacturer.  Sounds like the new T1-S tires are truly "the shit", with far
superior wet handling, equal dry grip and significantly less weight than the
popular T1-Plus.

They aren't cheap, though.  Local price for me on a 215/40/16 is $148 (at
Les Schwab Tires), mail order may be less but neither Tire America or
Discount Tire Direct carry Toyo.  If you want what looks to be one of the
best sport tires on the market, check 'em out.

http://www.toyo.com/tires/prox_t1s.html

Bradley
'86 S16V 2.0 "T"
http://effervescent.com/vw/