Re: problems with scirocco trouble post

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Michael Leach wrote:
>somehow when the message got sent
> the font was re-formatted and his email
> address was erased and I erased his
> address sorry  i guess we will not be
> able to help him
Well, between the digest version of the list, and webtv browser, weird
shit happens to formats and stuff. I got this and a whole bunch of html
gibberish:
this was sent to me and I am no pro at these questions so I send it to
you guys!!!!!!!!
>_________________REPLYİTO_______
>____________

>Arturo Gonzalez
> <gnz12345@harborcom.net>

>_________________________________
>___________

>Hello... I was wondering if you could help
> me out with a problem. I have a
>1986, 16 valve GT variant of the
> Volkswagen Scirocco. It has about
> 160,000
>miles on it and something has gone
> wrong with the transmission. The first
>sign that might signal something was
> going wrong was that when a quick
>shift from 1st to 2nd gear was
> performed, there was a kind of grinding
>noise. I aksed my dad about it, because i
> am only 16, and he said nothing
>was really wrong just dont shift fast. So i
> let that slide but then one
>day i took the car out and drove aroud for
> about 20 minutes. Then some guy
>wanted to race me so i did a quick shift
> from 1st to 2nd to 3rd all at
>redline... and it made the usual noises
> from 1st to 2nd gear. But now...
>when i was going around a corner and
> shifted from 3rd to 2nd at about 15
>MPH it mnade this horrible noise and the
> car was basically now motionless.
>All it does when i try to engage the
> gears, it makes a like chattering
>noise like something is grabbing but not
> really. I was wondering if you
>could help me identify the problem and
> maybe give me an estimate of what
>the cost could be. İ Thank you very much
> for your
>help.

>İİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİİMichael
Gonzalez
I hope this isn't just more gibberish, but if it is, the important part
is  Arturo Gonzlez
gnz12345@harborcom.net

Hope I helped,

Dennis