Re: Cold Start Problems (email 4 everyone worth saving)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Night Shadow wrote:

> Nice write up Andre...that went into my personal to do file....

   Thanks Eric!  BTW, Honnold said something to me about a "hot start
pulse relay" that comes on some cars. I am unfamiliar with it so I cant
be of any help there, but if any of you know its operation and if it
would affect cold starts, please add that to my write-up.  Danke!

 AndrČ Bjorkheim
 Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
 ICQ #266870

 "Opinions are like a**holes...