Re: Rocs prone to injury, was :Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

--- Peter Walsh <cerksies@hotmail.com> wrote:
> The oter day I was at the Monroeville mall (out in
> Pittsburgh) and I was on
> that little road that circles around the whole
> thing.... Anyway, some dumb
> bitch was coming out of the parking area and almost
> tboned me at 5MPH, I saw
> it about to happened and BLARRED my air hornes :-)
> She was prolly thinking
> "Where the hell did that come from, and WHAT is
> it????"
>
> Pete

Hey! Is that where "Dawn of the Dead" was filmed
(famous Scirocco movie)????

I've been rear ended twice in my long and illustrious
Scirocco career. i think it's a conspiracy . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)