Rocs prone to injury, was :Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

<x-flowed>The oter day I was at the Monroeville mall (out in Pittsburgh) and I was on
that little road that circles around the whole thing.... Anyway, some dumb
bitch was coming out of the parking area and almost tboned me at 5MPH, I saw
it about to happened and BLARRED my air hornes :-) She was prolly thinking
"Where the hell did that come from, and WHAT is it????"

Pete