Re: [Fwd: [gti-vr6] Rice]

Today I was walking back from a Fanny-Mae meeting for those of us yet
without our own houses and as I was crossing the street I was almost run
over by a red Mk3 Jetta.

Small donut whitewalls, wire w/ fake knockoffs, had to have been 11',
12' tops. Lowered, no slammed. Before I knew what I was doing I heard
someone yelling "Hey!, Hey Man!" (It was me), "Hey, Man! Why'd you tack
all that Rice on that nice VW?"

He grinned this embarrassed smile, youngster that he was, his seat-cover
looked over to see this Wise Elder (me, 36 yrs old) dolling out the
feedback.

Hopefully I'll see him soon with some 14-16" rims and some go not show
attitude.

TBerk