Update on my rocco

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>Hi guys!  Time to let you know what's up and stuff with my new car and some
favors to ask of you...  Here's what I know...
-I was wrong - it's an 80, not 81 as I first thought.
-My AC works so perfectly, it kills me!
-I need interior help BAD.  This is the favor part...  I need:  A new dash,
carpet, the hydrolic lift things for the hatch door, the lid thing that covers
the trunk and is attached to the hatch, and the sun visors...   If anyone has
this stuff to share or wouldn't mind giving a poor college student a hand, i'd
love you forever...
Let's see...  Things run fairly well, the rear defrost is broken, and all the
switches and the like on the dash climate control work very VERY half assed.
There is some wiring difficulties throughout, but i figured that would be
happening...  So, who wants to give me a hand!  I'll keep you filled in as i
get maintenence done too!