Re: Fixing backlights

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
You can actually buy the HVAC panel that actually has a removeable bulb, but
you'll have to also buy a new connector to put on the wires.  I think it was
on earlier cars only?  Check for it at the dealer.  costs less too.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571