Building of 1,8T

<x-charset iso-8859-1>My project goes on. The motor block is fitted in the car, I'm modifying an diesel turbo manifold to mate to my turbocharger (a Garret Gt17 from the Saab 9-5 turbo), I started to modify a G60 intake manifold to have the tb on the wrong side and tb will be a 1*70mm from audi's bigger motors.

Intercooler from a saab 9-5 is now fitted in my car, including cutting away all of the original steel spoiler, and lots of material in the front. So now it's no return.

Should be routing all tubes and exhaust during the week that is coming and next weekend.

Roland Johansson, Swedish Viking
Scirocco 1,8lT RSi -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker