Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

> All fucking dumb women need to have their licenses revoked permanently.
> What's the count now, is it 4 of us who have been rear-ended by blonde
bimbos?

you counted that bad blonde encounter with my '83, too ?

> But anyways, the damage isn't horrible, thank God... I need a new Euro
> bumper though I must also commend the Euro Bumper-- that little fucker put
up with one
> huge impact and did very well.  Not so much as a scratch on the bumper
> skin, either.  Just a warped frame under it.

I currently have a rear bumper in good condition( Euro of course :-)
lying in my garage that  I can send you,
I guess in this case noone on the "bumper waiting list "
would have something against it , ANYONE ? good.

> Spokesperson for mandatory driver's license revocation for all women with
> IQs under 100 Society of America.

can I join this organisation ?
I'm already president of the
anti-shopping-cart&doorsmashing league :-)

Dirk
montego-black '83 53b GTX 1.8l EX carbed
montego-black '84 53b GTX 1.8l DX inj.
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/index.htm