What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

That's it.

All fucking dumb women need to have their licenses revoked permanently.
What's the count now, is it 4 of us who have been rear-ended by blonde bimbos?

In case you haven't figured it out, I just got smacked from behind by a
Blonde in a Ford Probe.  Typical-- I NEVER drive the car during the day
anymore unless I'm taking it somewhere-- around town I always take my other
car...

But anyways, the damage isn't horrible, thank God... I need a new Euro
bumper though.  And of course Ms Bimbette didn't have her insurance info on
her, so I have to wait until Monday to find out who I'm going to be
fighting with about it.

I must also commend the Euro Bumper-- that little fucker put up with one
huge impact and did very well.  Not so much as a scratch on the bumper
skin, either.  Just a warped frame under it.

All in all, I'm relieved that it wasn't worse... but I have a massive
headache, and I'm ready for blood now.

Long live good drivers.  Let's keep the dumbass bitches off the road where
they belong.

Jason

Spokesperson for mandatory driver's license revocation for all women with
IQs under 100 Society of America.

1987 Scirocco 16v
1989 Mercedes 190E Sport Euro

http://members.aol.com/rocco16v