Re: What is it about Sciroccos getting rear-ended?

<x-flowed>My rocco almost got rear ended on my trip home from school last weekend.  I
was traveling on the turnpike at about 75-80 mph and there was a Chevy
Cavalier (newer) behind me.  All of a sudden, traffic in front started
slowing down tough and i applied my brakes, had plenty of space in front of
me and all of a sudden i look behind and see this cav getting closer and
closer faster and faster.  i heard tire squeel and he stopped.  Prolly about
4-6 inches from being hit.  It was damn close.... after that i realize that
if I applied the brakes a little harder, I coulda had some project money
cause i got an extra american bumper at home.  :-)

Pete