speaking of rear mufflers

Hi all,
all this talk about the eurosport mufflers got me
thinking.  what can I use will sound good but not to
loud on a 16v with a race dp and no cat?

I have the tt straight through right now and it is WAY
too loud!.  Take you exhaust off at the down pipe
start the car rev to 7,000 now you know what I hear
every day.  I love the sound but I am going to get
arrested.  My friends can sit in their house and tell
me where I go just by listening.  I have a freind that
lives a mile away and he hears me untill my drive way.
 get the idea.

I need something that will be good performing but not
too loud.  I don't want the dynomax super turbo-I
don't care for it.  What do supersprints sound like
wiht no cat.  how about borla (I have heard the tt
versions and it is still loud though)  also is there
anything that will fit to my exhisting TT 2.25" pipe.

any suggestions welcomed(except using earplugs-already
been there)

Tony

=====