Re: Europe list members: help with a part

Hello

give me the VW part nr. or exact dates of your car/tranny,
your adress and I will try to get it from VW and send it to you.

> I am after a speedometer cable since august. I live in a small town and
> they don't have it in stock and should order it in Germany. Because of
> my full time job, I cannot go hunt it.

I have a fulltime job too, but there are still 14h a day
where I can  drive a Scirocco :-)
Dirk
montego-black '83 53b GTX 1.8l EX carbed
montego-black '84 53b GTX 1.8l DX inj.
http://home.t-online.de/home/SCIROCCO/index.htm