Europe list members: help with a part

Hello !

I am after a speedometer cable since august. I live in a small town and
I depend on my mech and the dealer which he gets the parts from. The
first time they made a mistake and send him a speedo cable for automatic
trans. Today the mech called the dealer in front of me: the part is
ordered in Germany but won't arrive before 4 weeks. I felt like an idiot
and cancelled the order. I've called a couple of places in Barcelona but
they don't have it in stock and should order it in Germany. Because of
my full time job, I cannot go hunt it.

So I need some help from  you. Someone has it easy to pick that part and
send it to me in Spain?
If you think it is possible, please e-mail me privately for details.

Muchas gracias already

alfred