Re: 2nd gear grind - solution

<x-flowed>I have found this to be true in my case also.  But I experimented a little
bit because I had a theory that the grinding was related to how fast I moved
the shifter lever, not simply double-clutching.  I tried simply shifting
slower; say five seconds to shift instead of the normal two seconds.  In my
case, this solution worked.  YMMV.

Ian Overholt
'88 16v
'78 Sidewinder