Re: tmb needs a beating...who's gonna do it?

<x-flowed>> >          Anyway, I'll keep you all updated on the progress, but the only
> > reason I'm doing this is to spank some of yo asses next year at Cindy ( I
> > see Brett, I see Riley, I see Jason and Jason....)
>

>    you too, brett.  enuff of this "oh, brett was catching you (at the
>toronto bug show)" bullshit.  you will be skooled.

Oh, I'm afraid you might flunk that test my man! ;)  I'm getting my
car on my fuel enrichment device next week, and I"m going to see if
I can get another crack at the dyno...I think I can whack you anyway
though as is.

>    this is a challenge, ladies.  a challenge to A.) show up, and to B.) try
>and defeat the all-powerful sciretta.
>
>jason
>the mad bastard

You know we'll be trying it again!!