tmb needs a beating...who's gonna do it?

<x-charset iso-8859-1>>          Anyway, I'll keep you all updated on the progress, but the only
> reason I'm doing this is to spank some of yo asses next year at Cindy ( I
> see Brett, I see Riley, I see Jason and Jason....)

    owen, you are fucked.

    the only thing you will be spanking is yer monkey after i dust yer ass
like a baby that just shit himself.

    whatever you want, sunshine, i'll do it.  bottom end, top end,
autoX...you name it.

    you too, brett.  enuff of this "oh, brett was catching you (at the
toronto bug show)" bullshit.  you will be skooled.

    and riley?  aw riley, you better be packing juice, cuz that's the only
way you'll be taking me.

    and who the hell is this jason character, anyways?  that old coot with
the benz?

    this is a challenge, ladies.  a challenge to A.) show up, and to B.) try
and defeat the all-powerful sciretta.

jason
the mad bastard