Re: Rear Wiper

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hmmm, well it can be done, but its not just a matter of flipping the linkage
around.  The only one i've ever known to have done it is some guy who had
his amazing black GTX featured in PVW and The Golf.  I guess he had to mess
around with the gearbox, and make new gears or something....whatever he did,
it sounded really hard.