Re: Rear Wiper

--- Owen <mr.peepers@home.com> wrote:
> Hmmm, well it can be done, but its not just a matter
> of flipping the linkage
> around.  The only one i've ever known to have done
> it is some guy who had
> his amazing black GTX featured in PVW and The Golf.
> I guess he had to mess
> around with the gearbox, and make new gears or
> something....whatever he did,
> it sounded really hard.
>

> >Is it possible to get the rear wiper on a Scirocco
> II to lay flat? If so,
> >how? I know it can be done on A2 Golfs and GTIs.
===========================
Owen,

are you speaking to us from the future? My inbox tells
me you sent this on October 13, 1999 . . .

If so, please tell who will be in the World Series so
that I can place my bets, or maybe you can just tell
me the winning "Powerball" number for tomorrow ;-)

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)