List Test

Hey guys!

Yep, you know what this means. Trying to debug more issues with this
mailing list software.

It seems all options have been exhausted and the only hint as to what the
duplicate message error could be is something within Linux the operating
system. For anyone who wishes to have a more technical explanation, please
feel free to email me.

~Christopher

ps. The only thing _I_ ever got out of my scirocco was my girlfriend
admitting after many months that she thought it was ugly. And later that
the Corrado was "cute".

csmende@neubayern.net                                     o/719 532 1025
www.ins-inc.com                                           c/719 330 3199
www.neubayern.net					  h/719 264 8132