Re: clear turn indicators -got'm!

At 11:51 PM 10/12/1999 -0400, Scott Williams wrote:
>> I recently installed the clear front signals and some clear signals in a
>> EuroA1 front bumper; they look great! Of course the bumper has an even
slimmer!
>> profile than
>> the Scirocco Euro version, so with the clear signals, its angry!
>Wait a second, are we talking about Mk1 or Mk2 Scirocco bumpers here? The
only
>non-chromed variants that I know of are the big U.S.-style and the smaller
>European versions. What else is out there?

Had the feeling youd ask that- Im sorry- MK2.
AFAIK, all the Euro bumpers (for A1 golf + scirocco) have no chrome.
Im not certain about the MK1 variants....

>> That Scirocco Team Chimesse (sp? I can never remember) in Europe is all
>> about the clear signals- looks like they all have them.
>Hmmm, I went to Dirk's page but couldn't find a link to whatever you're
talking
>about. Would you mind posting the URL? Ya, I've gotta see pictures of this.

Doggonit- sorry 'bout that too; Im sloppy late at night  :|`
Just read another listmembers posting- Greg/DriverFound- with the URL
Check it out for some serious sciroco shite!
Paul