Re: clear turn indicators -got'm!

autofuse@richmond.infi.net wrote:

> I recently installed the clear front signals and some clear signals in a
> EuroA1 front bumper; they look great! Of course the bumper has an even slimmer!
> profile than
> the Scirocco Euro version, so with the clear signals, its angry!

Wait a second, are we talking about Mk1 or Mk2 Scirocco bumpers here? The only
non-chromed variants that I know of are the big U.S.-style and the smaller
European versions. What else is out there?

> That Scirocco Team Chimesse (sp? I can never remember) in Europe is all
> about the clear signals- looks like they all have them.

Hmmm, I went to Dirk's page but couldn't find a link to whatever you're talking
about. Would you mind posting the URL? Ya, I've gotta see pictures of this.
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut