Re: What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?

<x-flowed>At 8:36 PM -0700 10/11/99, Joshua Strait wrote:
>>What VW would you consider a "Chick Magnet"?  The Scirocco
>>doesn't >seem to be doing the trick.
>

>Easy, either the old Beetle or the New Beetle.  These are the only
>cars the general public thinks that VW made.

Even air cooled snobs are clueless.  When we all went to the
Cincinnati show a few weeks ago, we all pulled in and the guy at the
door asked, "what kind of car is that?" (the watercooled turnout was
much smaller than the air.)

Like the VW symbol on it doesn't give it away.

Can't figure out if he was a total dork or just trying to tweek us.
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |