Re: Head Work

if you are doing a motronic set up you shoudl do a big valve head..it
will be more efficent  the cis computer can thandkle the drastic change
and you need to chip it to change the air fuel ratio...then you will
have a monster...

as far as what is in a valve job,.... you get new valve guides stem
seals, th ehead should be milled abit to true a bit so it is , also
clean up everything valve pockets and all...

jonas