Head Work

What all is involved in head work? I know porting and polishing, but what is
everything they do when you have head work done? I have heard of 3 or 5 angle
valve jobs. I want head work done on my car, but I don't know what all to
have done. I have a 2.0L 16v with a 2.0L 16v head, 260 cams, TT exhaust,
drilled airbox, Autotech power module...soon to have Motronic injection, and
some other small things. Can someone let me know what I should have done?

Justin
'86 Scirocco 16v 2.0L