16v "Elitus Driverus/Technicianus" needed for problems !

<x-charset iso-8859-1>List,
	Here goes again!

	1. Car seems to be eating coolant! It ate a whole damn tank of it,
and I cant see any tell tale signs of it leaking!

	2. Exhaust is thick, white, and icky at idle. Im thinking it may be
a headgasket, which in turn is why my coolant is dissapearing!

	3. CIS-E issues, I need to *STILL* replace my 02 sensor, but I think
that it is only part of my problem. (constant 20.1ma out of the differential
pressure regulator with the o2 sensor connected, and constant 10.1 with it
disconnected when bentley says it should be constantly fluctuating between 1
and 10.1)

	4. I have an extra shifter, so I am going to chop it. The problem
is, I can not see paying $50-75 for a momo shift knob once done! The rest of
the ones I see that are able to be attached by the little screws in the side
are either A. Really ricey looking, B. Ugly, C. Price as much as a momo.....
Is there a solution to this?

TIA,

Gary Huff

85 8v VW Scirocco R.I.P. "Klaus the rust rocket"

86 16v VW Scirocco "Cheddar, lager, and brats for me"

92 Geo Metro 3 Cylinder "Parts hauler, storage unit, winter driver"

Free Stuff: Free Hor Tech Hydro cam! come get it, im too lazy to ship it