Fwd: Re: VW/Chick conversion chart, was What VW would youconsider a "Chick Magnet"?

I don't know about chicks, but in high school my friend was driving his
fastback (when VW's looked like Subarus), and a doberman pincher ran out
into the street, slammed into the side of the car (denting the whole side),
fell to the ground, then got up, shook his head and ran off, leaving my
friend's car bashed in down the whole side.

So add "Fastback = Doberman Pincher" to the list

He also still owns a 914, and only meets weirdo Caltech women, so add

"914 = the occasional math/physics chick-with-issues"

HTH

Mike