Re: New Clutch

<x-charset iso-8859-1>T Berk wrote:

> The five things I can think of that you should get access to that you
> may not yet have are:
>
> 1. Jack stands.
> 2. 12 point (8 mm?) driver.
> 3. Impact wrench for clutch bolts.
> 4. 32 mm 1/2" socket and breaker bar, for front axle nut.
> 5. Bentley manual.

    Dont forget about the clutch alignment tool!  =p  And I believe the
nut on the axle is 30mm, but dont quote me on that...  One way to
support the engine is to a 4x4 beam (or 2 2x4s) and lay them across the
fenders (not the top, but the part that the bolts go through into the
chassis) and then use some rope or some tie downs to secure the engine.
HTH...

 AndrČ Bjorkheim
 Lime Green 79 Scirocco ©
 ICQ #266870