Re: New Clutch

I just last friday ordered my new 2.0l 16v clutch from The potterman as
well as a lightened flywheel, velocity limited slip, shifter bushing
rebuild kit and all new seals. Potterman simply has the best prices and
knows what you will need. Contact him, you won't regret it.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v
1987 Scirocco 16v - R.I.P.