Re: My new Mk1, and a new set of helping hands..

On Mon, 11 Oct (MDT) Night Shadow <soltwede@ucsub.colorado.edu> writes:

>sniporama-
>and helped me on some stuff on both cars, we went out Sat night and are
>now dating! HAHAHA, I got a girlfriend all because of a Scirocco, I feel
>pretty damn good today!

Hate to rain on your parade, piss in your wheaties and trample your
dafodils but just because she agreed to go out with you -ONE TIME- dont
make her your girlfriend, bubba.
She will work you over and get the car for free. Then ditch your ass.
Seen it a million times. Bummer dude.

             (: Shawn Meze :)
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and