My new Mk1, and a new set of helping hands..

Well guys, I know the whole girlfriend thread was beaten to death, and up
until Saturday night, I was quite sick of how cool everyone elses
girlfriends were, mainly because I did HAVE one! hehehe

Well something cool has happened, most of you know I aquired a "new" 81 S
that will be my project, and the 80 bannana mobile will be ditched.  Well,
the extreamly hot 22 year old british girl I bought the car from (the new
81) was sad to see it go, and said she wanted to help with some of the
work.  She said she found it "interesting" and had wished she knew more
about the car when she owned it.  Well Sat, true to her word she came over
and helped me on some stuff on both cars, we went out Sat night and are
now dating! HAHAHA, I got a girlfriend all because of a Scirocco, I feel
pretty damn good today!  (She's trying to talk me into selling it back, I
said no way, get your own!  She is currently entertaining ditching her
nappy ass Probe for a "finished product" Scirocco...)

This one will NOT get away! Hahaha....have fun all!

Eric