Re: Kevin Sullivan's Paint Job....

<x-charset iso-8859-1>
 Actually, the paint on Kevin's old car was original, except, i think one
panel was repainted after an accident.  Don't ask me how he kept it looking
so damn good.
    I've seen repaints where the black stuff is just masked off, pobably the
cheapest (and easiest way) or else you can buy the stuff new, but its really
really expensive.  I mean, its not like...one hundred BILLION dollars.... or
anything, but its over i think $100 for the b pillar stuff, and over $100
for the hatch stuff, and it's not pre cut either if my memory isn't shot.
When i repaint, i plan on buying the factory stuff agian, i mean, its
expensive, but to me, paint is the most important thing on the car as far as
looks go, and when you're paying that much for paint, whats a few extra
bucks to have it perfect the way you want it....  just my opinion.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

   Hope that helps