Kevin Sullivan's Paint Job....

<x-flowed>Hey there -

	I'm checking out some of the pics on the scirocco.org site,
and having seen Kevin Sullivan's red wonder, I'm curious as to what
he did with the black tape on the sides and trunk of the car. I'm
getting ready to repaint mine, and I don't know what to do with that
stuff. Mine is peeling a bit on the trunk - do I sand it/strip it off
and paint those black, retape them, etc... Also, I gotta say I like
the look without the door mouldings dude... tasty.

				Ben Patterson 86' 16v
Ben Patterson 				Pager - (650)794-8868
Networking/Macintosh			LiNCS - (650)725-4630
Systems Engineer			Email: bpatterson@stanford.edu
CRC-LiNCS/ITSS				Stanford University

"Marriage is punishment for shoplifting in some countries."
					- Wayne, from Wayne's World -