S2 Euro/ Vanagon Driving Lights

Anyone have a copy of the diagram for these lamps?  It looks like the Vanagon
driving lamp does not fit into the S2 Euro lights frame.  Are all the S2
European frames the same?  I've been told that mine came w/ fog lamps instead
of driving lamps.  I have the VW CD but it's not letting me install it due to
lack of higher resolution.  Any solution to this one?  Well, hope to get
these lights back on.  I don't like the US Spec lams!  Thanx in advance.