Re: Brake Lines

I have done this job twice and both times it was not easy . Make sure you use
the right Flare wrench for the hard line (11mm i think) because they round
out very easy.
When replacing the lines both times I just cut the rubber and used a deep
well socket on them . Since I live in MN and rust is rampant here I also had
to use some heat from a propane torch to break them free . Be careful if you
do this though because one time while doing this the remaining rubber in the
end of the line exploded on me .

Jasin
2.0 16v "80"