'81 Scirocco f.s.

Hey all,

I just got a call from my buddy Garland Reynolds in
Columbus Ohio.  He's accumulated a few too many cars and
needs to get rid of something.  One thing up for sale is
his 1981 Scirocco.  (I used to own this car until early
this year)  Details:

1981 Scirocco, Indiana Red w/ MINT grey interior from an
'82 Scirocco.  1.8l RD engine (100hp) from an A2 GTI.  When
he swapped this in he installed all new seals, water pump,
timing belt, clutch etc.  Also has a new custom 2" exhaust,
new brakes, working a/c, 100 mph speedo and it's riding on
teardrop rims.  (Originals will also be thrown in)  Never
wrecked and never abused.  The floor is pretty solid,
though it was an Ohio car all it's life.  He has had one
side repaired (VERY well I might add - I was impressed.
Affordably done too) but the other side will need work in a
year or so.

He's asking $1350.  I personally don't think he *really*
wants to sell it, (and have been begging him not to) but
something has to go.  (He said he's got an early '80s Audi
f.s.)

Any questions - throw 'em my way.

=====
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry