Distributor

Hi,
The connector on my distributor in my 87 16V was epoxied on and then
broke off while I was trying to set the timing. I went and got the dist
off the 88 16V spare I have. The rotor was 180 off. The pickup for the
Hall sender was also 180 off inside the dist. The one from the 88 had
the pickup on the sam side as the connector and the 87 had the pick on
the opposite side as the connector. The inside of the dist also looked
different. The 87 had a small pc board inside while the 88 did not. The
part # were partly the same. The 88 had Z7415 and 0237 521 046. The 87
had those # with a 3rd below it : 051 905 230B. Any clues?
Thanks,
John