Re: Road Thrashing (accident: not for the faint of heart)

I used to work in a medical center, and every motorcycle owner I have come
into contact with has spoken of one incident or another which involved them
in a crash, whether it be laying their bike down or mangling legs, or
breaking bones.  I know allot of Scirocco owners, and very few of them,
including myself have traffic accident battle scars of any sort.  Any kind of
motor vehicle can be deadly, given the circumstances, but overall, even for
the highly skilled, bikes are more dangerous than Sciroccos... I promise.

Ben
88 "Flash Silver Metallic" 16v Scirocco

In a message dated 10/10/99 6:40:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,