Volkstoberfest-Morgantown PA wrapup

<x-flowed>Just got home about 1/2 hour ago from Volkstoberfest 3 in Morgantown,
PA.  345 miles in 5 hours?  Not bad.....

Got there Saturday, and went on a cruise around Reading, PA...there
were about 7 cars, fewer than last year.  We ended up at a Chinese
Pagoda at the top of a hill with twisty roads leading up to it; Brett
took Pete Walsh, who came out too, on a run, and I got to drive
Pete's car behind them.  For a car with 250K miles on the clock, it's
darn fast and handles like it was on a rail.

It was pretty wet and miserable since it rained all friggn' day.  The
fireman's field where the show was held was one big mudpit.

Pete got 2nd place in the Scirocco category with his red 16v, and
Brett, of course, once again won 1st...but it doesn't stop there.

In his ever growing quest for Scirocco domination, Brett also tied
for Best Of Show, Watercooled!!! (woo hoo!!!)  He's out of control!
Is there no stopping him?  He's mad, I tell you , MAD! :-)))))

I'm off to bed now......so a big hand to the
weiners....err...winners!!!!! So next year, let's give Mr.
VanSprewenburg some competition!!!!! I want to see each and every one
of you there.  No excuses. (well, except Daun, since that's all we
seemed to get out of him trying to get him to come this year....oh.
Did I say that out loud?)
| Jim Jarrett                      http://www2.rpa.net/~jarrett |
| jarrett@<NOSPAM>rpa.net                                       |