feeling good about my purchase.

<x-charset iso-8859-1>I bought an 85 Wolfsburg two weeks ago to use a an engine donor and I've
found that
EVERYTHING now works on it.  =)  A/C (which I'm probably not gonna use)
power mirrors power door locks.  Gotta like that.... just had to hook them
back up.
also the car came with an almost complete set of euro lights (minus 1
mainbeam) and a rear euro bumper.... (its always good to have a spare)  The
car is headed to the scrapyard after I strip what I need. (been wrecked and
lookin sad)  It has some kind of body kit on it.. well most of its there
minus the driver's side side-skirt and the front spoiler...
http://www.aracnet.com/~mmadison/wolfsburg  is where I'll stick a picture if
anyone wants to guess what it is.. I have NO idea...
Also, this car has a neat looking plaid interior... is it stock?  I doubt
it.. I don't think any 85s came with plaid.. maybe from an earlier car??
perhaps a reupholster??
At any rate all for the low price of 500 bonez! heheeh
If anyone knows what kind of body kit this is.. and wants these pieces.. you
can have them for the price of shipping, IT IS NOT STOCK, AND ITS NOT
COMPLETE.

just 4 more weeks!  I'll be driving my rocco again!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark