AutoX extravaganza...

Last autox of the season was today at the local roadcourse which is about 2
miles in length and it was set up for heavy speed today. Well, to make a
long story short, I spun out at 65mph and slid BACKWARDS off the track into
the gravel... fucked up my alignment, scratched my driver's side TSWs all
to hell and back(thats my fault... shouldnt run nice rims and street
tires), and here is the kicker... I lost my P/S belt! Not sure how it
happened, but it's gone... sure sucks driving without it. Probably did more
damage, but I havn't check yet. On a plus side, there was a sweet ZR-1
Corvette with a supercharger, and a normally aspired ZR-1 that hit 130mph
on one stretch of the course...(I was doing like 80mph at one point)...
needless to say, this guy had his shit together. Off to the garage now...
Tyler