Re: VW Fox Kit car?

Sure, that'd be the Flying Greek, Sakis Hadjiminas' car. He owns an upscale
repair shop down near Wall Street in Manhattan -a pretty mild-mannered guy,
actually. The car is a *monster* on the other hand. What, with a 380hp twin
turbo Audi V6 and Quattro AWD moving the thing, it definitely makes an
impression.

As for the looks, yes, it is definitely styled in the likeness of the Gruppe B
Sport Quattro. I've been in the car for a spell before and lemme tell ya, if
ROCKS! Here are a couple of links on the car:
http://www.180sportsclassics.com/race/sakis.htm
http://www.cwl.com/bensrallypage/gallery/sakis.jpg

...and then check THIS OUT! Here are a couple of shots that I took at STPR this
year. Btw, when is a Scirocco list member going to finally come out and crew for
me at a rally? John Worden is the only one who's asked. But then again, Tony
Pelletier came up to the Maine event once... Well, anyway here are the shots..:

http://www.rallystuff.com/STPR99/sakisfire1.jpg
http://www.rallystuff.com/STPR99/sakisfire2.jpg

--
Scott F. Williams