Re: AMp.sub

<x-charset iso-8859-1>

>     I am working on a good way of installing my amp and sub to make it
> hard to steel, currently I have my amp screwed into the back of my sit
> and my sub in a box just sitting in the trunk area. Any ideas on this? I
> was thinking of bolting the sub box threw my floor pan and my amp wired
> in my spare tire area with a cover over it sporting a bunch of tamper
> proof screws..

    WHOA WHOA WHOA!

    be very careful when screwing the amp down to the floor.  16V jason had
problems when some shop tried grounding his system out by tapping a screw
into the fllor, and into the gastank!  correct me if i'm wrong here, jay.

    and the guy that i bought my scirocco off of did the exact same goddamn
thing.  he brought it somewhere to get fixed, and they charged him just
under $400 for the whole job!  and now i got my hands on a leaky gastank,
cuz they didn't fix it right.  bastards.

    anyways, just be careful where you're putting the screws down.

jason
the mad bastard