semi finalized MA meet.

Ok, we have a confirmed list of about 8:
Feenix
Geoffrey Morton
Josh Wyte
Duffy
Nathan Snitko
John Lagnese
My Dad and
Myself
we have at least one from the cape, and one from Maine, Sheesh!
Ok, my dad's suggestion as to where to meet initially was the rest
area on Rt 95/128 Northbound.
(near the rt 4/225 exit)
It is north of Rt 2 and south of Rt. 4

the key here is that we all meet here and then can go decide where
to go to get food, it is near concord/bedford area so there are some
all you can eat chinese buffets. or fast food, or Denny's or
whatever, this was we can meet and follow each other.
I was thinking about 1:00-1:30.  what does everyone think?
(i.e. send me a conformation email, or dispute it on the list, , so if
you agree, write to me, if you want to discuss more, post to list)
Thanks!!!!
Rob Luhrs