Re: Golf magazine

<x-flowed>YEAH!
I live about 15 mins from that place (I used to live down the block). Its
really cool. The showroom is tiny, but PACKED with toys, models, books,
magazines & videos.
Ever since I moved back to NJ, and DON'T have Speedvision anymore, I buy
their World Rally and BTCC Super-Touring videos.

I can also get Mini World there!  ;^D

I could probably pick it up for you, but that'd be pointless, because on top
of shipping, you'd have to pay NJ tax- something you can avoid when ordering
beyond state lines...

CHRIS CHEMIDLIN
http://www.spredhaus.com -- Finally Updated!
http://www.angelfire.com/nj/spredhaus