Re: List Attachments (Pics?)

<x-charset iso-8859-1>> Probably a better solution would be to post a URL
> where the pics can be viewed. Some listers are already
> doing this.
>
> Obviously, some don't know how to do this . . .

  sorry to offend. it's just that it's easier to post a 2k file to
everyone and take that extra second (actual time on a 14.4) than it is
to dial-up, log onto the ftp to upload the file, and then send the
message. it's the difference between 100 characters and 2048 characters.
many times, because of not clipping replies, messages on here are around
5 or 6k. don't get me wrong. i don't want to download a message because
someone attached a 200k file to it (have had to do it before), but i
personally don't have a problem with pictures about 5k or less coming
through. that way, when someone says "hey, come look at my cool car!"
i'll know if it's worth gong to see. this is especially handy for those
that have to pay for the time they're online. a second here or eight
minutes trying to load a page because of net congestion.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://foxx.tripod.com