List Attachments (Pics?)

--- Feenix <feenix@javanet.com> wrote:
> SailingFC@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > OK,
> > Does anyone know how I can send pictures attached
> to email to this list?  I'm
> > of course in AOL.  I just tried sending the
> flywheel picture three different
> > times.  The first two were an attachment to the
> email and it looks like the
> > "system" rejected the whole email(I never saw the
> emails come from
> > "scirocco-l@scirocco.org).  This last time I
> placed the picture right into
> > the body of the email and although the email went
> through the picture didn't.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > -Dick-
> > 78 Scirocco
> > Original Owner
> > <A
> >
> I don't think the list accepts attachments. I tried
> to send pics of my
> car as attachments several times with the same
> results you did. And I am
> not on AOL. Soooo, if someone knows how to post a
> pic to the list please
> tell. Thanks.
>
> Feenix
> 80 1.8
=============
I thought the consensus was (some time ago) that we
did not want to clutter everyone's email with
attachments.

Probably a better solution would be to post a URL
where the pics can be viewed. Some listers are already
doing this.

Obviously, some don't know how to do this . . .

=====
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)