VW Girlfriends (Wives) was: Misunderstanding

bret wrote:

> >MAN! Am I  lucky!
> >
> >My GF can tell the difference between ALL of them AND she can tell the year
> >of the air-cooleds too... not REAL precice, but she can tell if its an
> early
> >one, a late one , or a Super bug...
> >
> >Damn, I gotta gove the girl credit...
>
> no kidding..... the gf came home from work last wednsday....
>
> "Bret! wash up, we've gotta go bact up to my work"

Man, I got 'the next Ex-Mrs. Berk" all hooked to trade in the ten year
old Toyota (still in d@mn good shape- she changes her own oil, etc.),
for a new Jetta or something. (Hooked on VWs, another convert. heh, heh)

It's great to be driving down the road and have them point out "Hey!,
there goes a car like yours!..."

TBerk
Gotta go see if the local Wal-Mart has Mobil 1 5qt. for $14+